[arch-events] arch linux meetups @ FOSDEM

Tom Gundersen teg at jklm.no
Sun Jan 22 04:50:41 EST 2012

On Sun, Jan 22, 2012 at 10:12 AM, Dieter Plaetinck <dieter at plaetinck.be> wrote:
> Tom and Pierre, I'll let you decide on this one. You'll be earliest, maybe you don't want to waste your time at this point meeting up with various folks as they arrive at different times.  although, since the warandepark is near our hotel, maybe you could meet up with interested people there (if any?), just a thought

Might be complicated to organize something, but I will probably go to
the Warandepark after arriving. I could post details on the wiki if
anyone wants to coordinate (also, if someone suggest something else to
do, I'll probably join that). Let's do that on the wiki, and if all
else fails we just meet up at 7pm.

> * friday evening: meetup downtown @ 7PM in front of TBD (looking for a place near "grand place" where one can shelter should it start to rain).  We'll go out for dinner and afterwards drinks. We'll visit the [http://fosdem.org/2012/beerevent FOSDEM beer event] but it's usually insanely overcrowded so we'll probably go somewhere else.
>
> * saturday evening: meetup at the conference @ 7:15PM (last talks end at 7PM) @ [http://fosdem.org/2012/schedule/room/h1301 Cross Distribution Devroom H.1301. no sure yet what to do. another drinks/dinner?

+1 on both these points.

-t