[arch-events] FrOSCon 2012 Newsletter #1

Thorsten Töpper atsutane at freethoughts.de
Tue Jun 26 12:56:34 EDT 2012

On Tue, 26 Jun 2012 11:26:37 +0200
Thomas Bächler <thomas at archlinux.org> wrote:

> Am 02.04.2012 14:42, schrieb Thomas Bächler:
> >> Free and Open Source Software Conference
> >> 25. & 26.08.2012
> >> Grantham-Allee 20, Sankt Augustin, Germany
> >
> > I am back in this year.
> >
> > How about we make it bigger this year. I was thinking:
> > - CDs (again, which means we need a tested release end of July)
> > - Shirts, Hoodies
> > - Stickers
> > - Laptop stickers
> > - Get people from Arch ARM on board to join us.
> >
> > Who's with me? :)
>
> Yay, so many!
>
> Seriously though: I am currently considering whether or not to come to
> FrOSCon this year. What are your plans? Is anyone coming? Should we
> have the Arch Linux booth again?

I most probably won't come this year. There's some family event at this
weekend so I stay at least Friday and Saturday morning in the south.

Yet it's still possible that I'll take the suffer of hours of lame
traffic, produced by the masses of families coming back from vacation,
so I can at least attend the evening event on Saturday and join the
mass of people driving home south at Sunday. ;-)

--
Jabber: atsutane at freethoughts.de Blog: http://atsutane.freethoughts.de/
Key: 295AFBF4     FP: 39F8 80E5 0E49 A4D1 1341 E8F9 39E4 F17F 295A FBF4