[arch-events] Arch at Froscon

Sven-Hendrik Haase sh at lutzhaase.com
Thu Jun 6 05:45:36 EDT 2013

Hai everypony,

I just registered an Arch booth for Froscon. I know it's way past the
registration date but they assured me that there will still be room for
us. A friend and me will sit the booth there but I'm curious who else is
interested.

Since there has been no traffic at all to the announcement on this list,
I expect we'll be alone but since there still is time to register
participants, I figured I might as well announce it.

So then, who else wants to be official Arch Linux booth personal?

Sven