[arch-events] Arch at Froscon

Michal Kawalec mkawalec at lavabit.com
Thu Jun 6 07:06:16 EDT 2013

W dniu 06.06.2013 12:35, Sven-Hendrik Haase pisze:

> I don't see why not. However, I don't know you and don't know how you relate to arch. In a way, you'd be representing us and you'd be expected to stay at the booth at times.
>
> What do you do in arch? Are you an active member of the community?

I use Arch as a developer mostly, but I do maintain an AUR package
actually ( https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/fastcgi%2B%2B/ ). I try to
help the community mostly by showing others the joys of pacman and
automatically installed headers;)

I also organised a Random Hacks of Kindnes hackathon in Poznan, Poland (
http://rhok.bazzle.me ) recently, but that has more to do with the libre
software than with Arch per se.

Michal