[arch-events] Fosdem 2014

Ruben De Smet ruben.de.smet at telenet.be
Mon Jan 27 03:37:48 EST 2014

On 01/26/2014 09:53 PM, Pierre Schmitz wrote:
> Am 26.01.2014 02:18, schrieb Sébastien Luttringer:

>>> I did not book anything yet, but I might to soon. Any hotels you guys
>>> would recommend? E.g. "Aloft Brussels Schuman" got quite good ratings at
>>> a very reasonable price (don't nee much beyond a bed anyway). I am not
>>> sure yet, but I might stay from Friday till Monday.
>>>
>>> Greetings,
>>>
>>> Pierre
>>>
>> French Dev/Tu have booked in Warwick[1].
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> [1]
>> http://www.tripadvisor.fr/Hotel_Review-g188644-d228090-Reviews-Warwick_Barsey_Hotel_Brussels-Brussels.html
>
> I just booked all my tickets. I'll be in "The Neufchatel". It's between
> the Midi station and the ULB. I'll arrive early on Friday and leave on
> Monday. Would be nice to organize some meetups I guess.

(Great, I used the forward button instead of the reply button... So
ignore my previous email...)

I live very close to the ULB. I have a meetup with some IT-guys (added
them as CC). We could already have a meetup on friday, before the event,
if you like to.
One warning though; I'm running Fedora nowadays, and so are they