[arch-events] [arch-dev-public] Fwd: FrOSCon 2015

Thomas Bächler thomas at archlinux.org
Wed Jun 17 17:24:05 UTC 2015

Am 02.06.2015 um 17:39 schrieb Pierre Schmitz:
> Hi all,
>
> I did not get any feedback yet. Is there any interest to meet up at
> FrOSCon? And if anybody like to join and prepare a talk or workshop
> that'd be great. I'd then update our submission.
>
> A few rough ideas would be sufficient.

I am sorry, but I have been pretty much absent for almost half a year
now. Still looking to change that soon-ish. Anyway, I think we should
open up the devroom to make sort of a mini-Archcon there. Try to get
people to register for talks until the end of June and make a small track.

I am trying to be there, and I am also trying to think of a good topic
for a talk.