[arch-events] [arch-dev-public] FOSDEM 2016 participation (please reply until Wednesday if you are interested)

Pierre Schmitz pierre at archlinux.de
Mon Oct 5 19:14:54 UTC 2015

On 05.10.2015 19:44, Thomas Bächler wrote:
> ..
>
> So, anyone who is interested to
>  1) help watch the room
>  2) give a talk
>  3) hold a discussion panel
>  4) bring hardware
>  5) generally be there
>  6) ...????
> ..

Thanks for bringing this up. I plan to be there; I still need to
organize accommodation and travel though. What kind of hardware did you
have in mind? I doubt I can bring anything else other than my notebook.
I am interested in everything else though; especially number 6.

I still need to come up with a useful topic for a talk. Maybe something
about packaging, containers, organizing the Arch project or a
combination of these.

Greetings,

Pierre