[arch-events] Arch Linux user meetup at 35C3

Morten Linderud foxboron at archlinux.org
Mon Dec 17 10:32:35 UTC 2018

Yo!

I have created a user meetup during 35C3 that will take place the 28th of
December from 19:00 and onwards. The intentions is to have two or three short
presentations (20 mins) with some socializing afterwards.

If there is anyone going that want to discuss something, email me and we can see
if it's possible to facilitate for some community discussion. Also feel free to
email me if you want to hold a short talk :)

https://events.ccc.de/congress/2018/wiki/index.php/Session:Arch_Linux_Meetup

Looking forward to see new faces!

--
Morten Linderud