[arch-events] Arch Linux user meetup at 35C3

Morten Linderud foxboron at archlinux.org
Sat Dec 29 00:19:09 UTC 2018

Yo!

So this meetup occurred during 35C3! We went with a medium room with 50 seats,
and all of them was occupied with people sitting on the floor! A friend stopped
counting after reaching 100 peoples, so a lot of people attended! Super
exciting.

We had 90 minutes and basically went with me using Jelles borrowed slides from
his talk at freenodeLive 2017 (again thanks :)), and then had a Q&A with the
attendees the last 45 minutes.

The participants from the Arch team was:
 - Sven-Hendrik Haase  (svenstaro)
 - Rémy Oudompheng (remy)
 - Levente Polyak (anthraxx)
 - Alad Wenter
 - Robin Broda (coderobe)
 - And me :)

We had some questions ranging from reproducible builds, handling own
repositories, AUR security and questions regarding automatic building for
optimized architectures. Ended everything spending some time with a few users
asking further questions. All in all a super positive experience!

--
Morten Linderud
PGP: 9C02FF419FECBE16