[arch-events] Arch project booth at FrOSCon

Christoph monochromec at gmail.com
Sat Jun 22 03:54:21 UTC 2019

Hi Anton,

Thanks for your message. Please refer to https://www.froscon.de/en/info for information about accommodation, etc
surrounding the event (also available in German).

Regarding your presentation, please refer to https://monochromec.com/Arch_DevRoom_CfP.html for the details.

As I'm specifically looking for helpers to staff the project booth: Should I count you in as a volunteer? In that case
please send me your availability during the weekend in a separate mail to my personal email address. There will be a
Mumble call regarding the organisation early July to discuss the details.

	Cheers, Chris

--
This email account is monitored seven days a week.