[arch-events] FOSDEM Dinner 2020

Morten Linderud foxboron at archlinux.org
Tue Jan 21 07:40:15 UTC 2020

On Mon, Jan 06, 2020 at 03:41:29PM +0100, Morten Linderud wrote:
> To make it managable I'll cap the attendees to around 15 people. Priority for
> members of the Arch team (developers, trusted users and support staff). Any free
> spots after this can be taken by anyone interested :). Send an email *offlist*
> so I have some ability to keep track and inform you about further booking
> details.
>
> The users requesting spots will get a headsup the week before FOSDEM to give all
> staff a chance to reply. Please ask me if you have any questions :)

Currently we have 10 staff and 2 users on the waiting list. The booking has been
set to 20:30 on Saturday 1st of February. Please email me if you want to join,
the invitations are being sent out this Saturday :)

Please don't hesitate to poke me if you have questions!

--
Morten Linderud
PGP: 9C02FF419FECBE16