[arch-events] Call for Participation - Arch Conf 2020 Online

Morten Linderud foxboron at archlinux.org
Fri Sep 18 22:13:25 UTC 2020

On Mon, Sep 14, 2020 at 05:46:30PM +0200, Morten Linderud wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 20, 2020 at 07:20:19PM +0200, Morten Linderud wrote:
> > # Important Dates
> >     * Submission deadline: 18th of September

Yo!

The CFP ended 13 minutes ago. Thanks everyone from the team and community
members for your talk submissions!

Some preliminary statistics of what we have received:

* 13 Talks
* 6 Lightning Talks
* 19 submissions in total

9 of these submissions are from team members :)

People from the team should have gotten their confirmation emails already, and
I'll go through the community submissions this weekend. The first schedule will
be published Monday depending on the confirmations we get.

I have submitted a Q&A on behalf of the team. The intention is to do this one
live over jitsi one of the conf days and take questions from the chat. Please
poke me if you are interested, or I'll poke you :)

--
Morten Linderud
PGP: 9C02FF419FECBE16