[arch-general] FTP-ISO 2007.08-2 Bug (wrong PATH for root)

Gerhard Brauer gerhard.brauer at web.de
Mon Dec 3 19:41:15 EST 2007

Hello,

a user of archlinux.de have point me to problems with his install from
current ftp-iso. Many commands (reboot, adduser) were not found.

I've tested it here and see that after the installation root has a silly
PATH. There is for ex. /usr/gnu/bin but not /sbin or /usr/sbin.

At the moment i try a second install to be sure that i've make no
mistake. I searched for a bugreport, but found nothing.

I'll write one if i can be sure of this wrong path, ok ?

Bye
	Gerhard
	archlinux.de

--