[arch-general] Where is libdownload?

Karolina Lindqvist karolina.lindqvist at kramnet.se
Fri Dec 14 18:04:31 EST 2007

fredag 14 december 2007 skrev Aaron Griffin:

> http://code.phraktured.net/?p=libdownload.git;a=tree;f=dist;
>
> Things have been moved. I haven't updated the PKGBUILD yet. I'll try
> and get to this when I can this weekend.

Thank you for the fast help. I am upgrading my old i586/C3 archlinux from one
year back to the newest version and got stuck right there. Now compiling can
continue.

I could not figure out how to create the correct download string, but at least
I could download it manually and make a temporary fix until the update
PKGBUILD comes out.

Karolina