[arch-general] Mailing list rename

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 18:35:18 EST 2007

Hey guys,
You may have noticed a new address up there in the From line (unless
you got this via the announce list)

The main mailing list has been renamed, from "arch" to "arch-general",
and additionally "tur-users" has been renamed to "aur-general".

The reason? The naming was unclear, especially on the tur-users list.

So, please try to use this address when posting to the list (the old
address will work fine for now, but I can't predict how long).
Additionally, I have kept archive symlinks so that the following two
are the same:
http://archlinux.org/pipermail/arch-general/
http://archlinux.org/pipermail/arch/

Sorry for all of you that have to update your mail filter rules, but
it's better this way - I promise 8)

Thanks,
Aaron