[arch-general] [arch-dev-public] initscripts changes

Didi ribalba at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 02:47:08 EDT 2008

- Can anyone think of a case where pts should NOT be mounted. You
don't want someone having to edit a script.
- Will this break some scripts that might rely on grepping fstab? (For
example, this could make a port from other Linux distros harder)

--

----
www.cern.ch/ribalba / www.ribalba.de
Email / Jabber: ribalba at gmail.com
Phone (Work) : +41 22 7679376
Skype : ribalba
Address : CERN / IT-FIO-FS / GENEVE 23/ SCHWEIZ