[arch-general] libmms update in extra

Dragonlord dragonlord at seznam.cz
Wed Apr 16 06:57:14 EDT 2008

Hi,
I've made a new package in AUR - mimms, which depends on libmms from
extra repo. But libmms is flagged out of date and mimms needs
the new version to compile and run. Can someone please update the
libmms PKGBUILD in extra? There is no maintainer for libmms, so, if
this package isn't needed by any other packages, you can also move it
to unsupported and I'll take care of it.
mimms with the libmms v0.4 works fine, just a bit testing from my
side.

Thanks