[arch-general] Banshee needs an update

JJDaNiMoTh jjdanimoth at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 02:59:42 EDT 2008

On Fri, 18 Apr 2008 08:00:26 +0200
Xavier <shiningxc at gmail.com> wrote:

> Justin Gx wrote:
> > Alec Hussey wrote:
> >> Hello,
> >>
> >> I was glad when you guys (or Jan de Groot, whichever) decided to push
> >> the banshee alpha out to extra. However, it is missing many pretty
> >> essential features and it now far behind the releases put out by the
> >> banshee developers. I think that either we need to keep up or provide
> >> two seperate versions of the package until a final release of 1.0 is
> >> made.
> >>

> > Thanks for writing this - I was going to write something along the same
> > lines. the Banshee in the repos is much too basic.
> >

> Where is your PKGBUILD up-to-date and with essential features, so that
> people interested would know what you are talking about?

This is a developer's work.

If Jan requests his help, Justin or Alec can email him directly to his e-mail.
And yours isn't the answer much appropriate, the best way would was
'use the out-of-date checkbox and not this mailing-list'

/* Leave from your brain this 'patches welcome' mind. They only want
 * to help. 							*/

--
JJDaNiMoTh - ArchLinux Trusted User