[arch-general] Colin Pitrat is out of the office.

Scott scottro at nyc.rr.com
Fri Aug 1 17:47:39 EDT 2008

On Fri, Aug 01, 2008 at 10:37:26PM +0200, Hubert Grzeskowiak wrote:
> for Superman, scream 'HEEEELP!'
> for Batman, project his sign onto some clouds
> for Aaron Griffin, press '7' on your phone
> for anything else, write a sms containing 'fu' at 112
>
> :)

Sigh, we're all so evil.   (But amusing.)  :)

Of course, at my age, when it gets easier to
forget, I don't make fun of folks anymore.  I think we all know he made
an error and will be properly embarrassed when he returns and sees what
he did.  The chances are, it will bother him more than it did any of us.

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6

Spike: You won. Alright?  You came in and you killed them,
and you took their land.  That's what conquering nations do.  It's
what Caeser did, and he's not going around saying I came, I conquered,
I felt really bad about it.