[arch-general] Anyway to revert back to KDE 3.5.9? (Don't Panic)

Attila attila at invalid.invalid
Sat Aug 9 11:08:27 EDT 2008

On Samstag, 9. August 2008 03:35 James Rayner wrote:

> So maybe it'd be a good idea to file bugs about this "virtually unusable"
> DE.

I can speak only for me and the whole problems be kde4 at itself why i still
use kdemod3. So if you want bug reports about problems from changes or
problems of the mainstream than you have to say it but i don't think that the
arch bug tracker is the right place for this.-)

Or to say it other words: The packages be so good as possible and there is
nothing what can be done more or better. But for me kde user and fan of the
kicker the actual panel is more a joke than something what i want to use.

See you, Attila