[arch-general] Anyway to revert back to KDE 3.5.9? (Don't Panic)

slubman lists at slubman.info
Wed Aug 13 05:42:35 EDT 2008

It's still there, and now wih tabs (uefull whn connecting to everal
server at once)

# pacman -Qo /usr/bin/krdc
/usr/bin/krdc is owned by kdenetwork 4.1.0-2

On 13 août 08, at 11:30, RedShift wrote:

> While we're on this topic, anyone know where krdc has gone?
>
> Glenn

While I'm answering in this thread.

I try something when upgrading:

cp -r ~/.kde ~/.kde4

Then kde4 start right, I kept a lot of my settings, and since then, it
running nicely, no problem.
I juts recompiled the xine-lib with pulseaudio support to get sound
working, but kdepim is there, kate is there, konsole is thre. I lost
my panels organisation, but, indeed, it(s not so much a nightmare like
everyone in this thread seems to think.

--
slubman
site: http://www.slubman.info/