[arch-general] UDEV

Bjørn Hamra bjorn at archlinux.no
Tue Aug 26 16:40:44 EDT 2008

It's maintained ofcourse, although I do not believe any new release of udev
has been present the last months. I see other distros (Ubulubuntebian)
constantly updating it, but that seems to be distro-specific/internal
changes/patches mostly.

Hey, why change something that works?

-- bjorn hamra
(Disclaimer: I did little to no research prior to posting this. HA-HA.)