[arch-general] remove HWD from extra and wiki!

Thayer Williams thayerw at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 15:09:09 EST 2008

On Wed, Dec 3, 2008 at 12:00 PM, Amanai <amanai at freenet.de> wrote:
> On Wed, 03 Dec 2008 11:45:56 -0800, Thayer Williams <thayerw at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> What's the rush?
>>

> Please change then the Archlinux Wiki "Xorg"
>
> If someone follow the configure with HWD he run's in trouble. I think HWD in
> AUR for some reason what ever is good enough. I used HWD for quick configure
> like i did for a long time. Well what I got was a mess and I end up spending
> more time to fixing this mess.

Is there something preventing you from changing the wiki?  If you see
an outdated entry, by all means correct it--that's why we use a wiki
in a first place.  Adding a simple, "Be sure to remove the rgba path
from the generated config" would suffice.

I'm in the middle of exams, but this weekend I will see about getting
an update from the developer.