[arch-general] pm-utils not working

Sentinel kanocz at intrak.sk
Thu Dec 4 16:31:00 EST 2008

Hellou,

I tried to look for somebody with a similar problem on the arch forum,
but with no success, that is why I'm writing here.

After a recent upgrade when a click on the shutdown menu in gnome the
hibernate and suspend buttons are no longer present. If I try to suspend
or hibernate from console it has no effect. My /var/log/pm-powersave.log
and pm-suspend.log are attached to this mail.

Any idea what went wrong?

Thanks!

Tom