[arch-general] Keyboard's keymap now changed since evdev upgrade

jason maxwell decepticon at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 10:37:54 EST 2008

I guess this is also what made my mouse not function as expected too.  I
like the back button on the side of my mouse to function as a second middle
mouse (paste) button, but I suddenly find it functioning as a browser back
button, as most people prefer.  The only easy way I found to get it back to
a paste button is by running:  xmodmap -e "pointer = 1 8 3 4 5 6 7 2 9 10".

This swaps the middle button with the side button, and gives me the paste on
the side, but then I lose the middle click to paste, which then becomes
browser back.  Does anyone know of an easy way to just duplicate the paste
button on the side, rather than swap it?
-Jason