[arch-general] "ArchLinux on Eeee PC 901" in "freiesMagazin 12/2008"

Nicolas Bigaouette nbigaouette at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 18:06:34 EST 2008

The pdf only version is located here:
http://freiesmagazin.de/ftp/2008/freiesMagazin-2008-12.pdf
Arch is at page 21.

For a page it seems it is explaining how to boot the USB installation. The
interesting part is about encrypting the home folder with dm-crypt.

The last part seems to be about installing the zen kernel from robertek with
the acpi scripts. This is on the forum[1] or the wiki[2].

I'd like to read on the dm-crypt setup, but this is probably on the wiki
already...

The PDF is too big to translate by google... :S

[1] http://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?pid=459618#p459618
[2] http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Asus_Eee_PC_901