[arch-general] arch release schedule

Dieter Plaetinck dieter at plaetinck.be
Wed Dec 10 15:08:18 EST 2008

Hi all,
Any estimation when the next arch release will be?  Or will it be
announced on this mailing list a few days before? that would be good
enough too.

The reason I'm asking is AIF has again undergone many changes.  I could
start working now on a usable, reasonably stable alpha release without
lvm/dm_crypt support,
 or if there's more time I can try to stabilize those features as well.

Like Aaron said, it would be nice to have aif as an alternative,
experimental installer on the installcd, I would like to synchronize my
schedule a bit with the next release.

Dieter