[arch-general] Build from source question.

Anton warm at stack.ru
Tue Dec 16 06:10:17 EST 2008

Good day.

I'm going to compile all needed packages for archlinux. There are many source mirrors at the net not only
URLs from PKGBUILD. Usually it is "distfiles" dir from gentoo or freebsd. It contains sources for their
ports. I want use this sources.

How can I to make makepkg to look for source in my LAN mirrirs to get it first from there and only then from
PKGBUILD's url ?

For example in CRUX pkgmk.conf there is PKGMK_SOURCE_MIRRORS=(...) wich point to list of such mirrors. I
looking for the same in archlinux.

--
Anton [WARM-RIPE]
Stack ltd division head