[arch-general] Build from source question.

Anton warm at stack.ru
Tue Dec 16 21:43:23 EST 2008

On Tue, 16 Dec 2008 22:28:55 +0600
Lukáš Jirkovský <l.jirkovsky at gmail.com> wrote:

> 2008/12/16 Anton <warm at stack.ru>:
> > Good day.
> >
> > I'm going to compile all needed packages for archlinux. There are many source mirrors at the net not only
> > URLs from PKGBUILD. Usually it is "distfiles" dir from gentoo or freebsd. It contains sources for their
> > ports. I want use this sources.
> >
> > How can I to make makepkg to look for source in my LAN mirrirs to get it first from there and only then
> > from PKGBUILD's url ?
> >
> > For example in CRUX pkgmk.conf there is PKGMK_SOURCE_MIRRORS=(...) wich point to list of such mirrors. I
> > looking for the same in archlinux.
> >

> > --
> > Anton [WARM-RIPE]
> > Stack ltd division head
> > tel. 8 (3822) 555-797
> >

> Hello,
> you can use SRCDEST="/path/to/folder" option in makepkg.conf. makepkg
> looks into this directory first and if there are no sources, it will
> download them there.

This is not exactly what I looking for. In this case I should manually download sources to the SRCDEST from
my local mirrirs but I want automatic try to download the sources to SRCDEST from my list of URLs where source
can be found or not. If source tar ball can not be found at URLs from the list then source should be
downloaded from its true home page or location specified in PKGBUILD. CRUX's pkgmk can do this, can makepkg ?

--
Anton [WARM-RIPE]
Stack ltd division head