[arch-general] Build from source question.

Anton warm at stack.ru
Wed Dec 17 05:48:08 EST 2008

On Wed, 17 Dec 2008 08:49:48 +0600
Allan McRae <allan at archlinux.org> wrote:

So ... this is from CRUX's pkgmk:

for REPO in ${PKGMK_SOURCE_MIRRORS[@]}; do
    REPO="`echo $REPO | sed 's|/$||'`"
        wget $RESUME_CMD $DOWNLOAD_OPTS $REPO/$BASENAME
          error=$?
            if [ $error == 0 ]; then
                   break
            fi
    done

I think it is not hard to patch my local copy of makepkg with this pice of code :). May be I will do this if
I can to find a time ... I even did not install archlinux yet :-). I use crux ... I'll try.

--
Anton [WARM-RIPE]
Stack ltd division head