[arch-general] A good CPU Load/Memory/Network Activity Monitor in KDE

Charly Ghislain charlyghislain at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 09:38:32 EST 2008

plasma has a system monitor applet for some time now.
You should check kdeplasma-addons package, although it might still be in
playground, thus not packaged in standard repos.
Unfortunately, this set of monitor applets lacks memory usage. Youll find
network, cpu, disk space, temperature and informations.

Regards,

Charly