[arch-general] vnc on display:0

sagar n sagar.1986 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 23:43:35 EST 2008

*It is not totally headless, sorry, it doesnot have a keyboard or
mouse. But it does have a monitor which I use to watch media. So, I
want to connect via vnc/anything and get to control it.

So display:0 connection is crucial. I looked at nomachine, but I dont
think it has :0 connection. As of now, I am trying to speed up x11vnc
by looking at its various options. Since it polls, I am not sure if I
can achieve any decent speed boost.

Thank you
Sagar N

--
Sagar N.
Dont look at my finger, look at the moon.