[arch-general] [arch-dev-public] [signoff] libnl 1.1-1, iw 0.9.7-1, crda 0.9.5-1

Thomas Bächler thomas at archlinux.org
Wed Dec 31 08:44:00 EST 2008

Grigorios Bouzakis schrieb:
> Theres packages for crda and libnl in AUR:

Hm, that has been deleted. Should have been deleted for a while, as it
is in extra.

Yeah, I saw that after I had already created my own PKGBUILD a few weeks
ago.

> & iw in [community]:

I basically copied that PKGBUILD. We need it in core soon, so it can be
dropped from community.

> Theres also http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=21854
> whose only reason of existance seemed to be crda.

I decided to put the regdb into the crda package, so I can verify the
integrity and validity of the database in the PKGBUILD, avoding
distribution of corrupted files.