[arch-general] Newbie Build xine-lib-1.1.10-1

Xavier shiningxc at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 01:26:54 EST 2008

Roman Kyrylych wrote:
> 2008/1/29, JaDa<jada at usalug.net>:
>> Hi Allan
>>
>> I just post now the PKGBUILD hope that's right now!
>>

> I didn't actually test how it builds but inlined a couple of suggestions below:
>
>> makedepends=('pkgconfig' 'libtool' 'automake' 'autoconf' 'imagemagick'
>>                'smbclient' 'mesa' 'alsa-lib' 'vcdimager')
> pkgconfig, libtool, automake and autoconf are part of base-devel group
> which is supposed to be installed on every packager's machine, so you
> can safely omit them.
>
>> source=(http://superb-east.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/xine/xine-lib-1.1.10.tar.bz2
> It is highly recommended to use http://downloads.sourceforge.net/xine/... here.
>
> Otherwise the PKGBUILD looks good.

Just in case you didn't guess or notice, the PKGBUILD you were reviewing
is actually that one :
http://cvs.archlinux.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/multimedia/xine-lib/PKGBUILD?rev=1.6&cvsroot=Extra&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

Jada just took that, and changed pkgver, source, and md5sum variables.

PS: the official xine-lib package is now at 1.1.10-1 too.