[arch-general] Firefox 2.0.0.12, unable to rebuilding !

Gilles CHAUVIN gcnweb at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 15:47:41 EST 2008

Hi all,

I sent an e-mail early to whom I think is responsible for this package
but, since I got no reply yet, I'm trying here and see if I have more
luck :).

It seem like there is a problem with the latest Firefox update
(v2.0.0.12). I cannot rebuild the package as there is a file (declared
in the PKGBUILD) that is missing. The file is a patch named
"firefox-1.5-theme-change.patch".

If I remove any references to this patch in the PKGBUILD, the package
will then build. Also, the md5sums() array doesn't reflect the
source() array number of elements:
# abs
[...]
$ source /var/abs/extra/network/firefox/PKGBUILD
$ echo ${#source[*]}
19
$ echo ${#md5sums[*]}
18

I'm pretty sure this mistake is linked to the missing patch mentioned above.

Could someone have a look at this or do I have to file a bug ?

Thanks,
Gilles.