[arch-general] [translation] String freeze for pacman 3.1.2 release

Dan McGee dpmcgee at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 18:16:29 EST 2008

Ping? It has been close to a week and I want to put a release together
this weekend. Wating on de and pt_BR translations- I think you guys
are in good shape besides the message changes since 3.1.1 (only 6
message changes since then), so this shouldn't be too hard to get
together and submit before release hopefully.

If anyone out there is doing pl or ru translations, can you let me
know if you need a bit more time? Otherwise I'm going to assume they
aren't getting updates and we'll move ahead without them.

-Dan