[arch-general] Mirror out of sync?

Gerhard Brauer gerhard.brauer at web.de
Tue Feb 19 05:01:13 EST 2008

Gruesse!
* David Rosenstrauch <darose at darose.net> schrieb am [14.02.08 23:30]:
> Pierre Schmitz wrote:
>
>> Just for reference: http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/9561
>
> Anyone know why they're out of sync, BTW?

I've got only one response on my mails, and this mirror is already back.
At the moment there seems to be many problems with US mirrors:
5 of 8 mirrors are out of sync or otherwise bad:
http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/9561
http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/9611

Offline/out of sync
ftp://mirror.cs.vt.edu/pub/ArchLinux
ftp://locke.suu.edu/linux/dist/archlinux
ftp://mirrors.unixheads.org/archlinux
ftp://ftp-linux.cc.gatech.edu/pub/linux/distributions/archlinux

Could any of the arch admins say if the last 3 mirrors from bug #9561
try to sync (if they sync from our rsync server)?

Or anyone here with a contact "the short way" to one of the mirror
admins?

Gerhard (www.archlinux.de)

--
Puenktlich zur Diskussion um den Bundes-Trojaner
erscheint auch das passende Betriebssystem dazu.