[arch-general] AUR Release 1.5.0

Kevin Monceaux Kevin at RawFedDogs.net
Tue Feb 19 10:21:43 EST 2008

-S,

On Mon, 18 Feb 2008, Simo Leone wrote:

> I will be updating the AUR on main site sometime this evening. There
> might be intermittent downtime and maintenance messages, but downtime
> will be minimal.

The new layout looks great.  But, it appears to have broken the aurvote
package.  I just updated a package via yaourt and when it tried to check
the vote status via aurvote, I got:

==> Checking for yaourt's vote status
directory
directory
directory
voted status not found voted status not found voted status not found voted
status not found voted status not found voted status not found ERROR:
Can't access http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?do_Details=1&ID= voted
status not found

It doesn't look like anyone has filed a bug for the problem yet.  I'll do
so as soon as I finish this e-mail.

Kevin
http://www.RawFedDogs.net
http://www.WacoAgilityGroup.org