[arch-general] Concurrent java environments

Adam Vogt vogt.adam at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 01:37:03 EST 2008

If you want to change paths and/or other environment variables, maybe
/etc/profile.d is the place to put a declaration; everything in /opt needs
it.

If you wanted to disable it being sourced almost permanently, you could
just have it chmod 644 instead of 755

While regular users can call those scripts from their own .bash_profile
etc.