[arch-general] where is kde 3.5.9 ?

Attila attila at invalid.invalid
Fri Feb 29 06:44:36 EST 2008

On Donnerstag, 28. Februar 2008 18:49 Tobias Powalowski wrote:

> yes we will, sorry im pretty busy right now and have build troubles also on
> x86_64,

Good luck and thanks.

> also i try to move everything to /usr.

Is this really necessary to do this with the probably last 3.5.x branch? From
my view it is enough if every kde based package has to be rebuild when 4.x
get ready. To do it now means that everything has to build two times. I don't
see any advantage if at example icons packages gets rebuild, upload to the
repository and download from there. I think everyone (which includes you
too -)) ) can spend this time with better things.

See you, Attila