[arch-general] Comment box in flag package Out-of-date

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 11:37:17 EST 2008

On Jan 9, 2008 3:50 AM, Karolina Lindqvist
<karolina.lindqvist at kramnet.se> wrote:
> Is it possible to make the box for comment, in the flag package out-of-date, a
> little bit bigger? As it is now, it is hard to see what you write, if you
> want to explain your findings.

Erm, I don't think you should really need to "explain" why something
is out of date. If there are "findings" and "explanations" involved,
that sounds like a bug report to me

But either way, it's always "possible" to do just about anything with
computers. File a feature request in the bug tracker and we can look
into it. I'm *positive* the guy that makes these changes does not read
this ML at all.