[arch-general] ghc x86_64 missing OpenGL?

Fri Jan 25 16:37:04 EST 2008

On Fri, 25 Jan 2008, sam lee wrote:

> Hi.
>
>> From the web page of ghc package, http://archlinux.org/packages/search/?q=ghc,
> it does include OpenGL bindings.
>
> However, on x86_64, ghc has different maintainer and it seems to use
> different PKGBUILD.
> Is this intentional?
> Any plans for including all of extralibs (which includes OpenGL
> bindings) into ghc package for x86_64 ?
> Or, make ghc-extralibs as a separate package?
>
> Thank you.
> Sam Lee.

I believe I'm the one who built the latest ghc package for x86_64.  As
both arches use the same PKGBUILD, the x86_64 package should include the
OpenGL bindings if they are in the i686 package. I'll look into it. Maybe
an error occured when I built the package.

Eric

believed to be clean.