[arch-general] New User(sort of) and a packaging question

Kevin Monceaux Kevin at RawFedDogs.net
Mon Jan 28 13:26:40 EST 2008

On Mon, 28 Jan 2008, Travis Willard wrote:

> That's odd - it looks like it ought to depend on ncurses (and
> openssl?) at the very least.  You can run pacman -Qo on those files to
> see what packages they belong to, and stick 'em in the deps.

Well, it gets even stranger.  I tried adding dependencies for openssl,
ncurses, and readline, which according to ldd are needed.  When I then run
namcap on the package file is says those dependencies are unneeded.

Kevin
http://www.RawFedDogs.net
http://www.WacoAgilityGroup.org
Bruceville, TX