[arch-general] out-of-date python-cheetah, python-formencode

Roman Kyrylych roman.kyrylych at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 15:52:28 EST 2008

2008/1/28, adam <adam.stokes at gmail.com>:
> python-formencode-0.9 is in AUR as it was needed in order to build a
> package depending on it. The old version still exists in supported
> branch but would like to have it replaced/upgraded with my PKGBUILD.
>
> python-cheetah is one release old as the package was placed a month
> prior to the next release.
>
> These packages haven't be updated in awhile I do not believe

I'm not sure if I understood your message correctly.
I suggest you to contact maintainers of those packages directly
(write a comment on packages' AUR page or send private email).
If some packages are very outdated and maintainer doesn't respond on
your email in 5-7 days - then you may ask for orphaning it on
aur-general mailing list.

--
Roman Kyrylych (Роман Кирилич)