[arch-general] Name change on crypto modules for kernel26-2.6.24?

Neil Darlow neil at darlow.co.uk
Thu Jan 31 06:32:48 EST 2008

Hi,

I run encrypted swap on my i686 system and thought I would give
kernel26-2.6.24 a try.

During the encrypted swap setup phase of boot I noticed a couple of
errors relating to loading of the aes and sha256 crypto modules.

Too me, it looks like these modules have undergone a name change in
2.6.24. I think the required modules are actually being loaded but
cryptsetup complains about missing modules.

I don't see an updated cryptsetup in testing. Should there be one or am
I way off-base here?

Regards,
Neil Darlow