[arch-general] A question about the bug tracker

Roman Kyrylych roman.kyrylych at gmail.com
Sun Jul 20 08:42:43 EDT 2008

2008/7/20 Grigorios Bouzakis <grbzks at gmail.com>:
> On Sun, Jul 20, 2008 at 01:10:48PM +0200, Alessandro Doro wrote:
>> Hello.
>> I wish to know if there is a way to input text formatted as code
>> (monospaced font) in the edit field of the bug tracker.
>>

> You most likely can't. Try attaching files instead.
> You can also try searching http://flyspray.org/ or even make a feature
> request.

Actually, there is an option to write comments using extended syntax.
Aaron enabled it once, but that broke tons of existing comments, so I
asked to disable it again.
Another options:
a) modify CSS to use monospace font for description and comments (ugly?),
b) patch Flyspray to make possible to enter <pre></pre> directly (PITA?)
*shrugs*

--
Roman Kyrylych (Роман Кирилич)