[arch-general] A question about the bug tracker

Alessandro Doro ordo.ad at gmail.com
Sun Jul 20 08:53:28 EDT 2008

On Sun, Jul 20, 2008 at 02:55:32PM +0300, Grigorios Bouzakis wrote:
> Try attaching files instead.
Too much for short inline text or a pair of lines better visualized with
consistent alignment/indentation.

> You can also try searching http://flyspray.org/ or even make a feature
> request.

Thanks for the hint. I overlooked the "Powered by..." link.

Excerpts from the flyspray documentation:
 · Two syntax options for task descriptions and more (Dokuwiki / plain text).
 If you want to enable dokuwiki syntax, edit flyspray.conf.php. Change
 the operand of the syntax_plugin statement to “dokuwiki”.

I'll test as soon as possible if the feature is enabled.

bye, ad