[arch-general] Qsynth crashes when clicking on buttons (Don't Panic)

Denis Alessandro Altoe Falqueto denisfalqueto at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 15:06:48 EST 2008

Hi Nigel.

I think you are using the default KDE from Arch. I strongly recommend
KDEmod (http://kdemod.ath.cx/), a tweaked version of KDE made by
community volunteers (brave ones, at that). This is the project that
ships qtmod, as it is patched for some features not in the default
arch's qt package. It is very flexible, as only what you need is
actually installed and there are some very cool extra patches. So, if
you are using dialup connection, it is even more usefull.

HTH.