[arch-general] Problem with compositing and openGL.

Didi ribalba at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 11:04:59 EST 2008

Just a shot in the dark. Is direct rendering on?
glxinfo | grep rendering

Note : You can still run glxgears without 3d rendering.

Could you give more information on the error please.

Cheers Didi

--

----
www.cern.ch/ribalba  /  www.ribalba.de
Email / Jabber: ribalba at gmail.com
Phone (Work) : +41 22 7679376
Skype : ribalba
Address : CERN / IT-FIO-FS / GENEVE 23/ SCHWEIZ