[arch-general] next problem - where'd all the screensavers go?

Attila attila at invalid.invalid
Thu Mar 6 14:17:24 EST 2008

On Donnerstag, 6. März 2008 19:18 David Rosenstrauch wrote:

> After the upgrade to screensaver, a whole bunch of screensavers (e.g.,
> BSOD) don't seem to be visible from within the KDE control panel screen
> saver module.

You be right, i recognized the same and for me it seems that after this update
to 3.5.9 the xscreensaver modules been unvisible in the control center.

> Didn't see anything about it in either the forums or the bug tracker.
> Ideas anyone?

I don't recognized it because i have had problems with the xscreensaver
modules in combination with superkaramba in the past and so i switched for
some times ago to one of the modules from kdeartwork.

Feel free to open a bugreport and stop searching.-)

See you, Attila